Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Quick announcement

                                                                                                                               
Hello everyone!
I'm sorry to have to postpone it but the Midweek Music Update, which I normally publish on Wednesdays, will be delayed this week. I will try my best to get it posted in the next day or so.

I've started a new job which is demanding a lot of my time this week, and I am not able to use the internet at all when I'm at work.

The chart & playlist will still be posted this weekend.

I'm going to have to make some adjustments to keep this blog going, and I'll make another update if I decide on any changes in the near future. In the meantime though, I have decided there is one change that I need to make right now: Starting next week, I'm going to ask that you get your votes to me before Wednesday (instead of Thursday) if you want your vote to count for that week. Most of you already do this, so it will really only affect a few people who tend to email me later in the week. It'll give me one extra day to prepare the stats that I use to compile the chart & that would be very helpful.

Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment